Alina Maksimenko: “My time is up!”
- How do you feel?
- It’s difficult to explain my emotions. I’m sad and happy at the same time, but I do realize that my time in sport is up…
- What about your experience in the Seria A Competitions?
- I’ve been taking part in these competitions for 5 years and it was a pleasure for me to come to Italy, Virtus Gallarate is my family
- Do you have the competition of the same level in the Ukraine?
- International Competitions are held without the foreign rhythmic gymnasts in the Ukraine.
- Have you retired entirely from rhythmic gymnastics? Or Do you work as a coach?
- I train little gymnasts.
I will love and remember Virtus Gallarate forever. I’ll never forget other gymnasts I met, and rhythmic gymnastics fans, of course, who supported me all these years!
23 Dec 2013 at 07:00
24 Jan 2013 at 07:00
21 Sep 2012 at 07:00
Like it? Tell your friends