5 Gymnastics videos you should be watching right now
1. TS GOETZIS ZURCAROH (AUT), 2013 WORLD GYM FOR LIFE CHALLENGE: Incorporating elements of Acro, Rhythmic and Artistic Gymnastics and an eye-catching bodysuit, this is a routine you won't soon forget. As the top gala performer at the 2013 World Gym for Life Challenge in Capetown(RSA), Zurcaroh took home the coveted Bruno Grandi Trophy.
2. TEAM MONGOLIA, 2012 AEROBIC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, AEROBIC STEP: The energetic group of engineering students from a university in Ulaanbaatar stole the show at Sofia's Aerobic Worlds, winning a surprise bronze with this engaging set.
3. EKATERINA STROYANOVA, EKATERINA LONGINA AND AIGUL SHAYKHUDINOVA (RUS), 2012 ACROBATIC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, WOMEN'S TRIO BALANCE: This tango routine, packed with unique balances and a certain "ta-da!" attitude from the performers, helped this feisty, skilled Russian Trio win their second consecutive World title in 2012.
4. SALOME PAZHAVA (GEO), 2014 RHYTHMIC WORLD CHMAPIONSHIPS, RIBBON: The talented Georgian channels Michael Jackson in this popular routine. It's not too easy to shimmy to Michael while concentrating on manipulating a Ribbon, but Pazhava is well up to the task.
5. SAM MIKULAK (USA), DANCING THROUGH 2013 WORLDS QUALIFICATIONS: An instant classic from USA Gymnastics.
29 Jun 2016 at 21:00
08 Oct 2016 at 19:23
28 Oct 2016 at 18:54
Like it? Tell your friends